Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Reminded of Mistakes

Do you know this feeling?

When I made a mistake, I regret it, I try to be better at it. And sometimes I wrote about something that I've learnt on things, like twitter, blog, or anything. But days or months or even years after that, when life goes on, cases like that that came, and surprisingly I still did that mistake. I forgot about it like, really forget that.

So I made that mistake, like I did "taking things for granted" AGAIN. But now, because I'm older, that "taking things for granted" caused me like bigger penalty! It gave me lost in a bigger scale.
And that, I found out even in this blog, I have written how I should change that habit just a minute ago, and I was like "what, I wrote that thing??". Silly, yes it is silly. I did the same mistakes all over again. I was always the person that do not want to repeat the same mistakes over again like stupids. Only stupids fall over the same hole again and again, yet I did that. Wow.

Am I like, getting older and harder to change to be better??? AAKKHH

0 comments: