Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Time Management and Self Control

Hi people,

Yes it's been years that I've abandoned this blog. Guess I found other activities filling my time. Well, of course I've been busy doing school stuffs, and others. I feel my time's so short that everything's coming out pressing me and I feel a little bit overwhelmed.

In such time, I suppose time management is the best answer. Everybody know about this, I mean it's like a general knowledge, kids have been taught at school to write agendas, schedules, and everything. I remember that time when I got that as a homework, I really put every details about how my activities supposed to be in my "perfect life imagination", for example like I wrote that every noon after school my schedule said that I have to study and all that stuff, but in fact, reality's always goes different. I even chose to watch TV or doing nothing instead of following that "perfect schedule".

FUNNY thing is, now that I'm in University, that time I described was at elementary school, yet it's still so hard for me to do self control, be discipline to my schedule. So many temptations, laziness, or anything that keep me out of my control. It's like everyday, or every hours, it's a battlefield in my mind, followed by regrets if I lose that and chose a wrong choice (of not following my schedule, or what I supposed to be doing that time). Thank God, that I always be blessed even when I made that wrong choice, God always be there, forgiving me, giving me other chances to catch up.

Maybe that's it for today. Thank you for reading my bla-bla-bla. I should be doing other things rather than sitting, typing blogs.

Bye friends, God Bless.

0 comments: